Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

All I Need

All I Need - Susane Colasanti Taking a chance on another summer read, All I Need pulls the reader deep into a summer romance.1. Love. I’m going to go straight into it and say that I like that this relationship went from falling in love, to the honeymoon stage, and then of course the hard part of the relationship. This brings the reader closer to the couple and the reader is able to feel all of the emotions.2. Plot. The plot moved well It doe switch from both Skye and Seth’s point of view. The reader is able to grasp both sides of the story and see where both these characters are coming from. I like that they are both different yet have a love the runs deep.3. Life. One reason I enjoyed this book so much is that it has real life issues. Dealing with the parents saying,”Your spending too much time together” to ” This isn’t what I wanted.” It gives the reader a deep insight to what it really like in a relationship.4. Emotional roller coaster. Yup. Be ready to strap yourself in. There are the ups. Falling in love, the laughter of flirtation, the smiling of inside jokes. And the downs. Parents questioning your priorities, straddling college and full-time job, money issues. So be prepared to have your heart thrown every single way.5. All you need. The thing about relationships is finding exactly what you need. Not one person is perfect and not one person can be your everything. Relationships take work. From both sides. So finding that balance between both people is key. I like that this couple saw that and fought for their love. Not everything came together, their way. But holding on to their love and fighting for that is what is most important.All I Need showcases the truth about relationships. Not everything is a fairy-tale and happy ever afters. Not one person can be everything you need. A romantic tale full of heart and love, All I Need is a great summer read. A rare story that is realistic, All I Need is wonderful.