Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Sea of Tranquility

The Sea of Tranquility - Katja Millay When I stated this book, I had no idea what I was in for. With deep moving emotion, I found myself completely enthralled.Plot. It’s really hard to describe a plot that is essential to the story. If I say too much, I might give away crucial information. Instead, I will tell you this. Don’t stop reading once you start. It will spiral down and untwist in such amazement of emotions and movement, that you realized you are suddenly hooked and can not get out. It’s awesome. It’s amazing. It’s a story that you never forget.Love. While this story contains so much hurt and mystery, two people who have been through hell coming together to find peace is beautiful. I loved watching and learning from their emotions and small-talk of , that the reader really gets to see these character connect. And no just on an emotional level. The connect on a far, deeper level than I can never understand. They can sit for hours with no talking, and still know each other needs. They are a couple that seeks out refuge in each others presence.Drama. This book calls for major drama. And just to clear things up this isn’t high school drama either. It’s a life changing moment, altering their lives where fate brings them together. They are, after all, two people who really knows what goes on under the surface. The intensity of the story kept me locked in my chair for hours.By the end of the book, I was so impressed with the story that it stuck in my head for days. I could not get over this book hangover no matter how hard I tried. In reading this book, it had change me. The Sea Of Tranquility is a well written story, propelled with moving emotions and drama. It engages the reader in a new way from one sensation to another. Blending tense moments and amazing characters, The Sea Of Tranquility is engaging.