Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Nightshade (Nightshade Series #1)

Nightshade (Nightshade Series #1) - This book calls for breaking all the rules. Saved a human she wasn't suppose too? Check. Fell in love with him even though she was betrothed to another guy? Check. Told lies. Check. The guy she fell for was someone important. Double Check.Calla has know her future her whole life. She knew the role she had to play. What she didn't know, was how one boy she made a snap decision in would play a significant role in not only her life, but her heart. Now she has to decide. Not only her life, but for those she loves.What I liked most about this book was the plot. The plot is well written and well described. I love how Mr. Cremer was able to capture everything in detail. I like knowing Calla's mind and her emotions. Now for the boys. Shay. I like him because he allowed Calla to be who she wanted to be. No rules, no pack. Just herself. Shay was easy going guy who just wanted to have fun. To be a teenager. Ren. I liked Ren because he was an Alpha male. He knew what he wanted and went for it. I even enjoyed his bad boy side in making Calla feel things she never did before. He made her depend on him so she didn't have to do everything. I like that. Calla had so much on her shoulders, she shouldn't have to do everything.As far as this book, I really enjoyed it. Ms. Cremer debut novel was absolutely heart-stopping. Once I started, I could not put it down. The Nightshades and Banes captured me in their world, trapping me in one good reading adventure.