Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Catching Fire (Hunger Games Series #2)

Catching Fire - Suzanne  Collins Did I think it was possible to have multiple heart attacks while reading this book? No. Did it happen? Hell Yeah! I was completely taken back by the emotions swirling in this book. Half the time I kept saying," Katniss, What are you doing?" in a frustrated voice.Katniss has won and all seems okay. Except that she has started an uprising and The Capitol is not okay with that. With those consequences they want Katniss to play it off. Make it seem like she really is in love with Peeta. What Katniss discovers, is something she known all along.I think this book should be called Playing with Fire. In this book Katniss make so many risky decisions, I was always on my feet,....literally. I could not sit and read this. In fact I was pacing while reading this book. Everything in this book was written perfectly. Every line, every detail had me spinning and waiting for more. Ms. Collins made it possible for me to not only envision what I was reading, but had me feeling everything in it too. She left nothing out and everything she put in was just delicious.The ending was just awesome. It course reached all my expectations and left me hanging, only wanting more. Ms. Collins has once again WOWed me. I could not be any happier. I am glad that I started to read this book late in the series. It only leave me with just a few days away from the Mocking Jay release! *Squeal*If you have not read this book, you should totally jump on the band wagon and do so. You will not be disappointed. The only questions left to ask after you read this is, What team are you on???