Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Insurgent (Divergent Series #2)

Insurgent (Divergent Series #2) - Alright, after much careful consideration and thinking out my thoughts before I right this review I just want to say first, crapola! THIS, is an amazing sequel!What I adored about this book is the changes that are held in it. There is much information that is spilled before the reader and all you want to do is soaked it all up. With each new source of information, Insurgent builds up to interesting new characters as well as the plot. Let me tell you that as soon as I started this book I was engrossed. I could not, would not put down the book.If you are wondering about the love interest, well...I won't say much because I do not want to spoil it, but it is as expected. They go through trials that I feel, makes them stronger. And yes, you will be happy with the love scenes.As far as the characters themselves, I really enjoyed their growth. All the characters gain new knowledge as to what is really happening in their world. The search for answers and unlocking secrets, the sense of danger increases leaving the reader breathless. Tris is better and bolder as ever! I love that she is strong and brave in all situations that she finds herself in. She is an compelling heroine that can get anyone to follow her.Insurgent is an engaging action-drama laced with pure awesomness! Fans of Divergent will be pleased that there is a great sequel to look forward to. The thrill of the chase, the seeking of answers delivers a cliffhanger that the reader does not see coming. Satisfyingly bold and intelligent, Insurgent is a grand story that will sweep you off your feet!