Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Glimmer

Glimmer - Why can't there be more out-of-the-box amazing stories like this one? I adored it. Just the beginning of a confusing mess turn into magic makes me giddy!I really enjoyed the unique plot line. As much as I love paranormal books, some times the plots line bore me. I want some thing new other than vampires, werewolves, etc. Now this book, gave me what I want. A fresh, unique bold plot line. First off, let me just say that I enjoyed this plot line because it was some thing new I never read before. I liked that intensity that that plot gives. With each new chapter, pieces of their identities are found, more memories of their past unlocked. I was completely hooked by the end of chapter one.The characters in this book really played two different roles. The lives that they lived and the lives that they wanted. I think the back story to both characters is very fulfilling for the reader. With each new memory restored, the reader gets to see what life these characters were living. To see what they suffered under a new light left me heart broken.The love interest played out well. Two broken people wanting something new. Everything they did under the radar to help each other out, really help love form between them. I adored their will to change what they can and free people. They had some peaceful moments within their times of trouble. It brought the right amount of balance to the book.Glimmer is an daring, dark story of magic gone wrong. In it's breathtaking artistic expression, stepping into Summer Fall's will make you forget everything you thought you know. Glimmer opens your eyes to the dangerous things unseen.