Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Defiance

Defiance - C.J. Redwine *Catches my breath* OMG! This. Book. Is. A. Must. READ! It absolutely A-MAZ-ING!First off the plot. Holy crapola. Innovative and fresh, Defiance is written with so much effectiveness, you fall right into it. Each plot twist and turn leads to another situation that only gratifies the awesomeness of the story. I can't tell you how fast I read this book. I ate this book like I was starving!Next, the characters. The characters growth within the story leaves the reader excited. Both characters grow through a defining time in their lives in which they must choose who they will live for. The decisions that they make based on selfless acts only makes me love this book even more. The satisfying elements of anger and revenge fuels the reader to read faster. The self-awareness of the characters as they go through their life, is breathtaking. I loved reading each single moment of it.It's not to late for anyone willing to try. That's their love. A love that has grown overtime, then fell apart, then brought back together. I adored all the tension between them cause you know deep down beneath that anger, they are yearning for each other. As I read it, I smiled wide, waiting for the moment when they realized they truly loved each other. And when it happen, PURE BLISS!Defiance is too awesome for me to put it in words. I can't believe that I had the honor to read such a well written, amazing story. Take it from me, that I am not often found speechless when it comes to books. Defiance left me speechless. Defiance is a tribute to strength and love. Cause when you have both, there is nothing that can stop you.