Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Insanity (Asylum, #1)

Insanity (Asylum, #1) - Lauren Hammond OK,WOW! I'm so glad that I did not read this book in public. I blushed so much! But hott diggity dog! This book is awesome. I planned on waiting to write my review but I want to write it now.Alright, first off the plot. Fresh and wickedly amazing, I can't believe I could not put the pieces together quicker. As I read, questions kept popping up in my mind and I did my best to relate to what I read before and put it together. My mind kept circling around option after option just to figure it out. Ms. Hammond created a great world building that left me awe-struck at the end.The characters are really well built. I adore that the reader is left out of the loop as well. It keeps the reader intrigued till the very last page.Now, there are some graphic sex scenes. So I would recommend for 18+ to read this. (I blushed like crazy around these parts LOL)If you want a crazy fresh read check this book out!