Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Midnight Frost

Midnight Frost - Can I just take a moment and reflect on the awesomeness of Jennifer Estep? Her writing is without a doubt phenomenal. I loved this series so much, that the minute I got it in my hands, I read it that day within a few hours.Plot: DA BOMB BABY! Fast-paced, action packed with loads of excitement. I can express in words how much I adored this book. It has plenty of on the edge of your seat drama, never letting up on the reader.Love: FINALLY! My spartan, how I missed you!! Let me tell you that they moment you’ve been waiting for is here. There is so much hotness and love that I must fan myself.*fans self* GAH! There are moments where you get angry at their stupidity, moments where you swoon and moments where you down right fall in love all over again. But believe me when I say that you will be satisfied.Mythology: Ms. Estep keeps the reader fasten in their seats with lots of mythology and back round history. The reader learns more about Gwen past and what the future has to hold for her. I really enjoyed learning about other creatures, power trips and of course watching friend working together.Midnight Frost is an epic tale. Sweeping me off my feet, I can not wait to read the next book. Perfectly done, Midnight Frost is an delight!