Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Dizzy

Dizzy - Nyrae Dawn,  Jolene Perry Combining my fave authors is never a bad thing. I love reading the swooning romance as well as the obstacle of learning to love and let go. The plot of this book is emotional and very close to me. At a young age, my father walked out on my mom and my brothers. For a long time, I too did't trust guy. Not even my husband. I put him through hell our first years of marriage cause I was deathly afraid he would do exactly what my father did. Needless to say, I learned the hard way. Dylan, the main character is doing the same thing I did. Spurned by a mother who walked out on him, Dylan has vowed never to marry. Until, his brother does. I like that Dylan is very blunt with his emotions. He doesn't beat around the bush but says things exactly the way they are. He is so angry that he doesn't see the whole picture. It takes a while before Dylan is able to see what has been blocking his sight the entire time.The love interest is definitely cute and enduring. Both characters thrown together with something they did not want to do, only brings me more joy in watching these two fight it out. Or should I say flirt it out? They bicker at each other, but you just know that there is something happening between the two. Little by the little, the fighting stops and friendships begins. They talk, share secrets and emotions that they never told anyone else. And of course, they fall in love slowly, letting the reader enjoy every moment of it.Dizzy is a fantastic book that catches deep emotions. Filling and reliable, Dizzy is a nice romance that is easy to fall into.