Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Prodigy (Legend Series #2)

Prodigy - Marie Lu I have to admit that I want to read this book again! It's amazing yet I still can't get over it.So you know how in most book the girl is always in some love triangle with two guys trying to win her heart? Well, this time ladies and gents, it's the guy who is having trouble! EEccccckkkk! Yes, you heard it right. Day is having trouble distinguishing his feelings for the past and the present. That is all I am saying...Along with the great love interest, the plot gets even better. Heating up with loads of lies and secrecy, watching everything unfold made my heart race. I just could not hold in my excitement when I got to the ending!AND OMG! The freaking ending! Excuse me, while I scream...AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYes, the ending is so breathtakingly beautiful!!! I closed the book and wanted more. SO. MUCH. MORE!!!!Take it from me when I say this is YA at it's best!! It's raw and genuine. Nothing that I read before, Prodigy threatens every book out here. Prodigy is EPICNESS!!!