Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

3:59

3:59 - Dimensional stories are all the rage in YA today. Numerous of stories have been put on the shelf, but few rarely captured it well. This story did.Plot: I really loved how detailed this plot is. Josie, a girl with a mother in love with science, has a mirror that at exactly 3:59 she can see to the other side. Every chapter lead to well explain detail that had to do with theories and scientific stuff. As the reader, I didn’t feel confused but rather intrigued by the whole theory. The build up toward the switch of Josie’s and the lies that trail behind them is awesome.Love: This love interest is not only complicated but very interesting. At first, I wasn’t sure how it will all work out but man did the author steal the show! She did a wonderful job in creating a same character with two different personalities. It very rare that an author can capture a good parallel world story without mixing everything up. I adore how well this love made it but didn’t. Plus, the ending was just icing on a already wonderful cake.Dimensional worlds: This, I’d say, is the best part of the story. Well done with great explanation as well a multiple same but different characters you can’t help but get lost in it. Take it from me that this story will blow your mind.3:59 is an undeniable thrilling yet captivating story. The clever concept of the tale created, will capture any reader up for a great adventure. A perfect blend of science fiction and mystery, 3:59 is timeless.