Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Collector (Dante Walker Novel)

The Collector - Victoria Scott I'm so impressed with this story, I have no idea where to even begin to explain how much I loved it! Where to start? How about I start with how HOT Dante Walker is. He is a cocky guy, with this "you know you want me attitude" that screams bad boy. He doesn't say much but he doesn't need to, it's all in his eyes. I really love his personality. Coarsed with humor and sarcasm, I couldn't help myself but snicker throughout the book. He makes you think when you see what is going through his mind and above all, he is just so darn interesting!Now, the plot of the book is excellent as well. Dante has been sent on mission and it goes south from the moment he meets her. He sees her from the outside and immediately labels her ugly. She is not his type and he is set on doing his job. Charlie herself is not your average girl, yes she may not be good looking as other girls but she carries this sense of peace and love around her. Dante becomes less of who he thought he was and more who he is to become. He can be redeemed and Charlie is going to help him. I love this element in the book. The redemption of Dante and fighting for something he thought he lost is amazing. And of course, you have got to know where the love interest goes. Little by little Dante begins to fall for her and before you know it, "BAM!" I like that Dante didn't fall her fast. He fell for her little by little through kindness, friendship, and help. Charlie is selfless in all that she does and no matter how hard Dante tries to find dirt on her, he only falls harder.Why should you read this book? Well for one, the HOT guy, duh?! Also, it's seriously epic. The striking triumph of love that flows through out the book is awesome. The Collector will wow it's readers with the remarkable characters and plot. A gripping and necessary read, The Collector executes a fine piece of literary work.