Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Swipe

Swipe - Evan Angler After reading the synopsis of this book, I was so excited to get into. Finally a book that I know will give me goosebumps as well as the truth of the Lord. First off, the plot is really good. I really loved the setting of the world that Logan is in. he is faced with lots of questions that he gets no answers too. He is searching for answer but his time is running out. The plot build up is sort of slow but quickly picks up the pace with much action by the markless. The world building of the fallen world with the ruin that are left to stand are great! I loved how easily the reader is able to let their imagination run away with them.Logan meets other characters that help him along way. Though I am glad they help him I am disappointed in one thing. The truth. God's Word. I was hoping that by the end of the book Logan would learn the real reason by the mark and not just because he is questioning if it is wrong or right. Know what I mean? Iwanted Logan to stand and be courageous!! Instead in the end, the reader is left with many questions and Logan on the run.Swipe is a great start of an awesome series. It has so much that can be build on, that the possibilities are endless. Never a dull moment, Swipe is great!