Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Unbroken

Unbroken - Melody Grace Another book I had my eye one, it gave me the romance that I was searching for…Unrequited love… a love once known and now lost. How do you get something back that you so purposely destroyed? Juliet is on her way to face her past and has lots of questions. The plot never wavered in emotions. I loved reading each chapter, diving deeper into uncovering that heart-breaking moment. The plot is good at moving forward but also good at moving backward in the past to uncover the secret. The plot always had some bread trail to follow so never once was I ever confused.The love interest is the best part. Set in high school, meeting as strangers gaining a connections that is rare and loving, I felt these two pain. I desperately wanted to understand why the falling out. Why the anger and the sadness? When I got the end and the reason is finally told, there is nothing but love behind the action. It’s selfless and deserves much recognition.Unbroken is awesome story of finding love when you think its lost. The hope that is filled in the pages, yearns for the readers attention. Crafted beautifully, Unbroken is awesome.