Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Meridian (Meridian Series #1)

Meridian - Amber Kizer I must say that this book really packed a punch. From the very beginning the reader was filled with emotions that makes your heart break. If anything like that every happened to me, I don't think I be able to handle it as well as Meridian did.Meridian is a string character. In the mist of all thing terrible she held on to what she had left, learned what she needed to do in order to survive. I admired her willingness to move on and learn. She did struggle with her destiny in the beginning but she quickly caught on what she is called to do in her life.She lost many loved ones along the way. So I am glad that she met someone that she loves who can be there for her. The love between them is amazing and so pure. For him to be dreaming about her since he was small is cute. Overall, this is a great book with a great paranormal twist. This is the first book where I see something like this. It requires sacrifice, faith and love.