Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Sapphique

Sapphique - Catherine Fisher I admit that I am disappointed in this book. I was hoping for something more but all I got was a repetitive book.First off the plot, its basically the same. In the first book they are trying to get out of Incarceron and in this one they are trying to get back in. I kept getting frustrated cause I wanted more to happen. All the characters fought the same. Love triangle began. And I had a hard time keeping focused cause of the repetitive story line.There were however, a few now elements in the book but it wasn't till the very end. Some new changes were made that at least perk up my interest and was able to finish the book. Also because of the new changes, I am anxious to see how it will effect the next book.As a fan of the first book, I am a little bummed that this book wasn't at all what I expected. I am hoping the next book with the new changes really grabs me. I still love the series, but I just needed something more.