Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Crescendo (Hush, Hush Saga)

Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick Crescendo means a passage played with a gradual increase in volume or intensity. That is what this book did. It intensified with each page turn, taking me on one heck of an emotional ride. It was so good that I read this book in under four hours.After spending a few blissful months together, Nora get hit with a bomb she never expected. All of sudden her boyfriend, Patch, is hanging out with another girl who is none other her emeny... or is she?Let me tell you I adored Nora in this book. Her character was gripping and stood tall. When things seems off she confronted the situation right away. She wasn't afraid to ask questions. She was just afraid of the answers. I mean, who wouldn't be. You find out your boyfriend is with another girl you be nervous too right.Many times I wanted to slap Patch. I understood he was trying to protect her, and do his job but why did he have to lie so much! I hate liars!!Scott was awesome. Every time I heard his five year old nickname, I giggled. Even now just thinking about makes me laugh. Poor guy had it rough to. I was glad to see that Nora could someway help him. Plus he paid her back. I thought that was nice of him.The secret. Why so many secrets??? The bomb that was drop in this book was revelating. I had no idea. I just kept on gasping and turning the page. It was that good. And the ending! How could it end like that!! I need more. When I read the last page I was mad. Beyond furious! This could not be happening to me.*sigh* I'll just have to wait till next time find out.