Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Siren (Siren Novels)

Siren - Tricia Rayburn Ummmmmm, is there a sequal?? And if so could I read it....like now.....This book was great! I loved reading every part of it. From the very first word on the page to the last word, this book had me holding my every waking breath. It caught me, making me read this in one day. Yeah, thats how fast I devoured this. After Vanessa older sisters passes she leave going in search of some answer to her sisters death. Vanessa is all of a sudden is witnessing death occuring by the ocean.Sailors found at the shore with nothing but a wide grin on their faces. With the help of a neighborhood boy she knew all of her life, Simon, they set out and pursue what they never though could ever exist.Vanessa is one character I could relate too. Like her, I am afraid of trying new or scary things. I rather stay where it is safe. Vanessa has never been brave before and well, she finds herself having to things she never dreamed of in order to find out what happen to her sister.The romance in this book was just right. I like to read how it blossomed between Simon and Venessa, they fit just right together. Now the ending, Tricia goes out with a bang leaving my hanging and wanting more!The last sentencce left me breathless and well angry. Sorry Tricia! Its that well, I want to keep reading to know what happen the Vanessa, but I guess I will just have to wait and see.If you have not read Siren you should. Tricia did a great job writing this. There were no curse words, but there was one sexual scene. Not in total description but enough to know to figure out whats going on. Other than that. The book was great!