Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Firelight (Firelight Series)

Firelight (Firelight Series) - Holy Moly! This book is so hott is make me want to manifest. From the very first page I was stunned. I love this book and the whole plot. Everything was alive, juicy, and just overflowing with non-stop goodness. Jacinda, I loved her. She is so strong yet sacrificed everything she could to help out her family. The drama, plot everything was just amazing to read.Jacinda is a Draki. Not just any draki but a the only fire breather to be born in over 500 years! That makes her the most coveted in her pride. After playing around and almost getting caught, serious consequences comes her way. In order to save her from that, her mother takes her away. Jacinda thinks she has lost it all, when in fact she just gained the one thing she wanted most.The tension in this was book was intense. I could literally feel my blood pressure rising. At times I had to set the book down just to chill out for a bit. But this book....this book was out of this world. What I like most about it was that it was different. Like most paranormal books that are coming out, new ideas are spawning and that makes me giddy. I love to read a book that is not only different, but well written.Firelight lit my fire. It made me see into the world of Jacinda's. And the love that is in it was perfect. Absolutely perfect. The ending was OMG! Big time. I had a hissy fit and was fighting for Jacinda. All I know is that this book totally rock my socks off!