Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Moonglass

Moonglass - Jessi Kirby I love books that have to deal with forgiveness. Sometimes in life, bad things come at you, you don't understand till years later and then BAM! You realize your angry. You understand the situation more, but you still don't understand why it happen that way. You want explanations. You want answers now, but more importantly, you need to let it go.Anna is that girl. Caught in the sea of dying secrets, she needed to understand, that she wanted answers to. Anna, I felt everything for this girl. She was so young when it happen, so she didn't grasp the whole thing. When she starts to learn about the past and what it held, she let it out. I felt tears prickling down my face as I fell into Anna's shoes. So much of her was lost that night and so much of her is hurt. I loved her determination to find out what really happened. But what I loved more is that once she saw the whole picture, she understood, and let go.I am so very grateful for the love interest in this book. If it weren't for him opening the doors for her to see, she might not have seen it all. Also, she needed him. He help her a lot with understanding and seeing it differently from another point of view. One thing that amazed in this book that really took me by surprised in this story was the beach bum. Yeah that's right, he played a bigger part than I ever imagined.This is a beautifully written story about a girl who finds answers to a question that has boiled in her soul forever. One that will change everything that she knew. It is a tear jerker, so if you decided to read this, grab your tissue box!