Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Steel

Steel - Carrie Vaughn I finally managed to read books from my own pile! And this read was quick yet very exciting.1. Pirates. Yup, you heard right. Imagine Pirates of the Caribbean but with teens. Freaking awesome!2. Fighting. Lots of good fighting scenes that make your heart race. I simply adored every moment of the sword, the art of breathing in and out, taking note of every move that you make. Simply amazing.3. Crush. There really wasn’t a significant love interest but there was a crush that made the book much more adorable. I could tell just by their grins that being on the boat with them was going to be fun. Nothing is ever boring.4. Pirate Talk. Let me tell you that talking like a pirate is harder than what I though. I tired talking like one for a while and instead found myself frustrated. The pirate talk is cool and it definitely inspire me to try something new for a while.5. Short. My only gripe is that the book is short. I long to go on another pirate adventure. I want to be on the boat. See the waves crush against the ship. Scrub the deck. I want to search for pirate booty and claim land!Steel is an awesome read! Fierce and action-packed, Steel takes the reader on pirate adventure you’d never forget.