Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Iron Queen (Iron Fey Series #3)

The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa Ms. Kagawa never ceases to amaze me. She delivered such great stories and with each book it just keeps on getting better and better. The Iron Queen was simply amazing. I can do no other but brag.Megan is fighting again. Joining forces, all the fey fight to save the land that they love. Megan is leading the fight with the only one who can kill the false Iron king. Can Megan kill him? Or will the fight take more out of her that what she expected?This book was an amazing adventure. Megan's strength and power was great to see. She took everything in her hands like a true leader, making decisions, setting times, and places. Just doing everything she was meant to do. The romance was a struggle. Megan was torn into making the hardest decision of her life. I admired her love for Ash. I just hope she made the right decision.The coolest guy in the book was Razor. LOL! He certainly made my day and brought a smile to my face. I adore him. The greatest moment was the tree. It just blew me away. The ending was certainly surprise and I was glad to see Megan come into her own. The ending with Ash left me even more determined to want to read more. I'm so looking forward for the next book.This series in all is one great read. If you had not read this series, you should get right on it. It will not disappoint you.