Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Infinite Days

Infinite Days - Rebecca Maizel From the very first page I was taken back. Taken back so firecely by the selflessness of Rhode and what he did for Lenah. I cried. The loved that poured out of him had me in awe. The self sacrafice just touch me so much. Lenah has now entered a new world, one that she does not know or comprehend. She tries her best to fit it and learns quickly. She feels left alone but at the same time, excited to start a new life. She throws herself in making friends and enemies. I was a little apalled on how she handled her enemies. Here she was a powerful vampire and she couldn't even handle a couple of mean teenage girls. Also on the other hand, you could say that she handled it well. She was trying to escape her vampire life so to ignore them and move on was a good way to handle it. It all depends on the way you see it.The love interest in this book was good. I was rooting for the otherr guys but the guys she chose I guess was good. He loved her immensely and show it throughly.The paranormal touch to it was one that capture me right away. I love the ritual and how it all came to be. I love how Lenah wanted a change and did it. It was written well and tied together perfectly.