Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers Series #4)

My Soul to Steal - Rachel Vincent I have never been so pissed off while reading a book. Sometimes I get mad and then get over it. But after reading this book I was mad for days!!Kaylee is struggling with trust. Trust that has been broken takes time to be repaired, but not in Nash's case. Instead his ex-girlfriend comes in to town making it all to easy for him to fall into another arms. Kaylee is pressured with all kinds of circumstances and is now fighting for a guy.Let me just say I love Kaylee. She has always been such a great character that has grown immensely before my eyes. But in this book she is nothing but weak! Instead of putting her foot down and putting Nash in his place she always allows him to control her. She's already giving him a second chance and now he says he whats it this way and she does it! OMG! I was furious. Strong Kaylee is not so strong anymore.And don't get me started on Sabine and Tod! They are both are on my crap list. It is one thing to go after something you want but boy did she fight dirty. And Tod asked Kaylee to do something that I never thought he asked. How could he??? Does everyone want Kaylee to give up everything for everyone? What about her? Does anyone care to ask what she wants? Kaylee has done nothing but rescue everyone no matter the circumstances. Isn't it time someone rescue her?Ok, rant over.This book is one hundred percent so freaking awesome! If you have not read this series, you most definitely should. This is one series that you could not put down. EVER! With every new book, Ms.Vincent writes it even more exciting, more intensity, and much more fun. She knows exactly how to bring her characters to life with zeal and strength. I love every minute of reading it. But be forewarned it will take you on one emotional roller coaster!