Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Timeless

Timeless - Alexandra Monir I am a romance junkie! I am. And this book is total romance and swoon worthy. Michele has to move after the death of her mother. She is moving in with grandparents who she barely knows. Michele does her best to adjust but fate has other plans for her. Plans in the past.The love in this book is so strong, that I want to read this book over and over again. The way Ms. Monir presents her characters and their emotions is astounding. My heart fell hard in this book and I don't think I have the strength to pick it up.I loved Michele. Her heart and character showed her strength and love for him. What I liked most about their relationship, was how easily they flowed with each other. Love, real love, is about sacrifice. These two made a great sacrifice. They fell in love and still manged to be selfless and let each other be happy. They wanted what was best for each other even when they knew being together was impossible.I like how easy they spoke to each other. They made each other comfortable. They encourage each other to reach for their dreams. They brought each other up and not down. They had a love that is strong beyond what I've have read.If you want to read a book about real love and the sacrifice its takes to have real love, read Timeless. It is what it is. A Timeless read that will leave you breathe less.