Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Passion (Lauren Kate's Fallen Series #3)

Passion - Lauren Kate I, like so many readers, have been following this series from the very beginning and have love it. One thing I enjoyed about this book is the fact that Luce has finally taken things in her own hands. I loved that she is stronger then ever. That she is finally doing things her way instead of Daniels.Luce has come a long way. She has learn many secrets and in this book learns some more. The most important things is that she learns more about Daniel and his love for her. I admire her perseverance in finding out what really is going on with them by traveling back in time. It gave the reader a better insight in their past life and who they came to be today. It also showed more of Daniel and the heart ache he goes through. I never thought I say this, but I finally understand him. This book is important to the readers to see things from Daniel point of view.Secrets in this book just keep on flowing . I love how the author is tying up loose ends and is creating a build up for the final book. I must say that the ending was not at ALL what I was expecting but a wonderful surprise indeed. Now that I see it coming together, I can't wait to see how the last book is going to be.If you have not jumped on the band wagon of the Fallen you should. A love that has withstand time, that keeps on going, I am hoping that Daniel and Luce will finally get their happy ending!