Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

A Beautiful Evil

A Beautiful Evil - Kelly Keaton I was so excited when this book came to my doorstep! Not only was it a surprise but I knew I would love it! Sure enough, this book captured me gluing my eyes to the pages.What I liked most about this book is the characters growth in the book. I love it when an author can change a character so significantly right before your eyes. Ari is now in training and learning to use her powers. I loved that Ari had to be pushed, that so she can break that human barrier. I still love that Ari is so determined. It really showed Ari heart in who she is meant to be.The love interest really tore at my heart. Though I did love the struggle in it. Ari fought for who she loved and even made some really tough decisions. Despite what is done to her, she made sure everyone is taken care of before herself. While her selflessness is admiring, it is also her very weakness.There were also a few plot surprised that really took me by surprise. I love that Ms. Keaton drew me so much into the book that I didn't even realize what is coming at me. The plot pacing with every turn of the page is perfect!!A Beautiful Evil is an undeniably entertaining story. A fast moving driven action drama, Ms. Keaton present a great sequel. A fresh, invigorating spin on Greek mythology, A Beautiful Evil leaves you jaw dropped!