Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Sweet Venom (Sweet Venom Series #1)

Sweet Venom (Sweet Venom Series #1) - Loving this book from the start, Sweet Venom gave me just what I need. A fresh read that enticed me to the end.Told in three point of views, I love that each sister is very different. You have Gretchen, Grace, and Greer. All part of ancient mythology prophecy in which the girls must unite. I love that each look into the girls you get just enough of what you need. Each girl has a certain voice that you can pin point and understand. For me, that is important in reading a book with many main characters.Each girl either has a love interest or a potential love interest. I'm anxious to see where they go cause I have a feeling that these guys will either help or hinder them. Again, every guy is completely different matching the girls personalities. Even though their parts are small, you get enough to know the guy. Some I liked, the others not so much.Sweet Venom deploys a magical tale you can't resist. Woven together wonderfully, Sweet Venom brings out power and knowledge. It leads the reader on a hunt to find answers. Complete with great drama, Sweet Venom is astounding!