Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Demonglass: A Hex Hall Novel

Demonglass - Rachel Hawkins Sophie, how I missed you dahling! I loved this book! Most of the time, I kind of hesitate reading sequel cause there is always so much drama I can't stand it. Then there is this book. A book I am hooked on and can not let it go.What I liked about this book is t he great drama unfolding in Sophie life. It's not about boys, girlfriends, etc. It's about her future. I just loved how Sophie is blown away about facts springing up about her left and right. One time, while reading this book, I gasped so hard that I choked! Yeah, Ms. Hawkins definitely wrote some great drama that had me reading the pages faster and faster.The characters in this book were more revealing then ever! I can tell you that so many new things came up and it was like, what the ??? I mean really, I thought you were this but now your this! Totally got me by surprise but a great one it is. Ms. Hawkins definitely brought the characters to life right before you eyes with her great writing. It flowed easily, and you the reader could fall into the characters shoes fast. There is nothing greater then being in a writers head when you feel, see, and hear the story unfold in your head. Ms. Hawkin's wrote a great book, that is adventurous and fun to read!I know that you miss Sophie as much as I have so what are you waiting for. Go, get this book and immerse yourself into a world of Hex Hall. You won't regret it baby!