Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Hurricane

Hurricane - Jenna-Lynne Duncan Well this is one interesting book. I though I was in for a con-temp dealing with a hurricane but noooo, this book took me off guard giving me a great read.What I adored most about this book is the great plot of it. Adriana life is in shambles and she faces a whole of misery. Always left alone, Adriana is on the brink of loneliness. I felt for this character right away. Being raised up without my father much in my life, I know what it is like to be set aside for my father girlfriends. Adriana dealt with it the same way I did. Keep on moving forward.The paranormal twist took me off guard cause I was not expecting it. It was surprising yet refreshing. Upon the hurricane hitting New Orleans, Adriana comes face to face with a dark evil who has come after her. I like it when the story takes on a chance to go back to the past and learn history. Adriana is paying a heavy debt for what is did in the past. I like this. Adriana now must fight to save her life and the ones that she loves.Now, the boys. Oh the boys are so sweet and fine. Both hotties and both totally after her, the love triangle began right away. I am not happy with this. But I am hoping that in the next book, she will choose the one for her. As of right now, both guys appeal to me. Not one had tipped the scale yet, but I will see later...Hurricane is a rush of excitement when it comes to the story. Innovative and fresh, Hurricane faces a dark haunting past that is quickly descending upon the reader. Easy to get into Hurricane is great.