Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

One Hundred Candles

One Hundred Candles - Mara Purnhagen Things are never normal in Charlotte Silver's life. Since the last book she has grown immensely and is still having problems with ghost. After attending a party playing a ghost game, all of sudden all the stories are coming true. Some students are scared, while others are excited. But Charlotte looks deeper realizing it is not as all as it seems. Its something much more.I will go straight into it and say this book lost it pizazz from the first book. I still enjoyed reading it. I just felt like something was missing. Charlotte's character felt different. She has matured in a lot of ways. This time in the book the ghost are not the only problem as much as the drama. The drama in this book was intense. As things always go in Charlotte's life she is faced with fighting parents. I admit that this hurt me. Only because I have been there done that with the fighting parents and its not cool. It put an extreme amount of stress on Charlotte. I do like that it gave a fresh prospective on real life. Cause lets face it. Life is not perfect, not even our parents.The boy drama had me fuming. I thought the guy was selfish and a jerk. I like the way Charlotte handled it. I would have done the same thing. For one thing, her best friend is awesome and a life saver. I loved how she was always there for her and always had her door open. Charlotte need help and she got it.This book does contain major life drama like a roller coaster. I was mad, angry, upset, and I even cried because I felt so bad. I just really wanted to hug Charlotte and make all the bad things go away. I am happy that things did turned out okay in the end.