Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

After Obsession

After Obsession - Carrie Jones, Steven E. Wedel OMG! I loved this book! I picked up this book as soon as I got it and read it in under a few hours. The book is really gripping. I really adored how the authors grabbed me from the very first page!!The plot line of this book is what I enjoyed the most. I loved that the authors amazed me with a great plot that had so much in it. The elements used in the book made me so excited that I knew that I could not put down the book. What I like the most is how the authors used paranormal elements along with Indian traditions. What shocked me most about this book is the possession. I literally got goosebumps while reading this book. I was taken back by the amazing descriptions of the plot as well as the characters.The characters of this book were not only unique but so strong. I love the voice in the book! Both characters Amiee and Alan, were well developed as well as flawed. I like that the reader gets to go along on the adventure with them in defeating the darkness. The readers learns so much with the characters that it keeps the reader entertain till the very last page. I adored that even the minor characters has more insight of what is really going on than what I thought. I was really surprised to learn how it all began at the end!The love interest in this book held me tightly! I loved seeing Amiee and Alan love grow for each other. The authors did not rush the love, but let it progress with the plot line and readers. Well done! This is what I like to see in books! Not a insta-love! But let me tell you ladies, Alan will have you swooning from the minute he is introduced!This is one amazing book! I loved reading every moment of it. I can definitely say that I am now obsession with these authors! A dark, pleasurable, unstoppable read, After Obsession is a book you want your hands on! Go now and get it!