Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Frost

Frost - Marianna Baer I just love it when books mess with my head. Not only does it leave me with wanting more but I am so into the book I can not put it down. I love the idea of a boarding school far away with strange and mysterious things happening! Exciting!One thing I enjoyed about this book is the great plot line. It is very filling and very exciting, With every turn of the page, I wanted more. I love that Ms. Baer made it easy for the reader to fall into the book. Her writing is smooth and not confusing at all. I like how easily the reader is able to fall into the book. The way Ms. Baer wrote the book is making you think something else really left me reeling. I love the feeling of being amused by the writer.The characters in the book were great as well. Ms. Baer did a great job in capturing the voices of very different teenagers. I like how they didn't sounds the same but each had their own unique stamp. Nothing is repeated so it won't confuse the reader. The love interest in this book is different, yet I still like it. I love the loyalty they had.Frost is a great book that messes with your mind. I liked that the writer engulfs the reader in her writing, as well as in the story. It makes you feel the Frost house, the coldness of the room, and the raising of the hair on the back of your neck. Read it!