Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Brightest Kind of Darkness (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #1)

Brightest Kind of Darkness (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #1) - P.T. Michelle,  Patrice Michelle One thing that I enjoy about books is the way the plot flows. This plot not only flowed nicely, but grabbed the reader at every turn of the page. I have never been so bombarded by literary goodness that all I could do is eat popcorn, snuggle deeply with the book and hold on for the ride!First off, the characters from the start are so great flawed in every good way that you can;'t help but be in there shoes. The characters are interesting, fresh, uniquely sculpted that the author makes you want to know more. From the moment, I was in Nara shoes feeling the side of the high school wall, I was done for. Hooked in. The thought of these characters holding something life changing, intrigued me to no end.The plot itself, is full of twist and turns, I loved living every moment of it. The flashes, the death threats, the constant on the run scenario, it made it easy for the reader to fall in to the book and live it, in the readers mind. That fact that I was no longer in my world but in Ms. Michelle world's came to me when I was so into the book, that I hadn't even notice that my son was standing right in front of me, asking me something. Now, that is a sign of a good book!The love interest and the way it intertwined with the past, the present and the future really grabbed me hard. I loved reading Ethan and Nara explore all the possibilities of what is happening to them. I loved the fierceness of their relationship and how close they got to each other. I really enjoyed see them vulnerable. It make the characters easier to see and connect to.This book is amazing! Ever word, every page lead me onto a higher place! I loved being taken by surprise, gasping 10 pages in, and having my heart flutter with love. If you want an book that will knock you off your feet, read this book.