Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Balthazar (Evernight Series)

Balthazar - Claudia Gray After reading this book, I now must go back to finish the Evernight series. I started it, but still have two books left to read in the series. I loved this book. There was so much action right from the start that I had to sit up even straighter in my chair just to get reader for the ride!So, what I loved most about this book is the awesome characters. Both main characters, Balthazar and Skye were freshly unique. It was goo d to read such a fantastic story along with amazing well written characters. I loved that these characters are flawed. The past that both these characters carried is hard. They learn to deal with things on their own. Ms. Gray brings these characters together through their traumatic ordeals. They learn to live and to love again.The love interesting is so freaking awesome! I loved the flirting, the side smirks and the sarcastic remarks. Most of the time, while these two characters barked, I could do nothing but smile. They were so in love with each other it was cute to see them fall in love. To see two characters put everything they know aside for each other made my heart melt. Balthazar is deeply entertaining, from the gripping opening to the breath-taking ending. With the amazing feat of ambition and imagination, Balthazar is my new hero!