Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Dead Beautiful

Dead Beautiful - Yvonne Woon Ok, what a great and intriguing read. And the twist! I certainly did not see that coming. Beautiful Dead is a great read. Everything in it was perfect.So as I started to read this book, I was thrown into a whirlwind of surprises. Poor Renee, always going through some many unexpected tragic things. I felt sorry for her, but was glad that she prevailed.Renee arrived at this new school and her rebellious attitude has me giddy from the start. I immensely enjoyed her smart mouth, know it all attitude. It brought so much more drama and excitement to the book. And who doesn't enjoy a rebellious teen.Now the love interest in the story was one so unique and detailed to beautifully. I love how Ms. Woon was able to tie it all together. I never saw that ending coming but WOW! She got me good. And what I loved the most about it was that is was unique. It was nothing that I've read before and it all totally fit. Ms. Woon certainly wrote a book that completely caught me off guard. I was certain it was about one thing, but she managed to keep the suspense in the book so high, that I had no other choice but to continue to read until I finally saw the truth. And the truth was Dead Beautiful.