Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Undeadly

Undeadly (Harlequin Teen) - Michele Vail There nothing like a good story to turn your day around. Once I started this book, I felt immediately attached the story. Fast-paced and exciting, The Reaper series begins with an explosion!What I loved about this book are the characters. The main character is not your typical teenager. She has a sarcastic, full of attitude, with a history that is about to reveal all secrets. I loved Molly's personality. Ever comeback, every thought, made me laugh and snort through out the story. I like that is not bland but every unpredictable She is always up to some kind of trouble so you never get bored. There are minor characters who played big parts in Molly's life, which I am anxious to know more about.There really wasn't much of a love interest. Well, I take there back. There is, but it's complicated. I know.But, there are some new friendship that are established. I like that Molly made some good friends and not stuck-up ones. She found great people who she can trust that helped her along the way. I'm anxious to see what other love interest will playout through the series.Undeadly is a great combo of paranormal, plot, and characters. All done tastefully well, Undeadly keeps you entertained. Full of intense mysteries, it's easy to fall into Undeadly. A satisfying ending to a great start of a series, Undeadly is awesome!