Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Purpose

Purpose - Kristie Cook I have never cried, laughed, and been so emotional while reading a book. Ms. Cook really did a number on me. While the first book blew me away, this one left me in the dust. Alexis can't seem to find her soul. Left torn apart by her husbands absence she refuses to believe he is gone. She knows that he is alive and she needs to find him before time runs out. She fights everyone lies, believing in only the one thing she has left, her son.WOW! This book just took my breathe away. Alexis emotions were so strong I cried in this book. I felt her ups and downs. I fought for her right to fight. I felt so bad when she was struggling. She cried, yelled, screamed, got angry, but not once did she give up. I admired her strength and her purpose. Her purpose to find her husband and save her family.I loved how well the plot and the emotions, OMG, the emotions in this book played out. I cried so much, I had to put the book down just to get a hold of myself. And then when everything got better, I cried again. And when the family got united, I cried again. I loved the action in the book. The fighting was awesome. Not only did they fight physically, but emotionally as well. Fighting for their lives, their souls. Which way would they choose?If you have not read this series, you should. The ending could not have been written evern more beautiful then it was. It was perfect.