Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy Series #1)

Touch of Frost - Jennifer Estep I find myself in awe while reading this book. Amazing from the very first word, I adored this book. I could not get enough of it. I loved the characters, the plot and especially the school!One things I adored about this book is the great story line as well as the character development. The story line has a new girl, not popular and always kept to herself. She find herself in a new school, who she barely thinks she is nobody. WRONG! I loved that the author created such a flawed character to become something more.Ms. Estep captured the reading with a character no one sought out. Gwen is fresh and young. Has a lot to learn and is someone everyone can relate too.The characters in this book were great! I loved the new friendships form and the love that is sought after. Gwen finds friends in the most unlikely places. She also becomes someone she never thought she be. I adore that Gwen is real. She is not a faker and has an attitude that make me laugh.Now the love interest. I am a big romance junkie. Ms. Estep wrote a love interest that is sooo good that it is maddening! I am hooked! I loved that Ms. Estep hooked the reader into a love that is developing, but not quite there. She weaved the love interest where you want it to go on, but just not yet. I like that Logan is a tough guy and is holding back. I know that Gwen is going to get him to sing like a canary once she gets him wrap around her little finger. It 's only a matter of time.You must read this book! The characters are fresh and amazing. Plot line is addicting and non-stop action. Plus, you want Logan, cause I know I do. I mean, who doesn't want a hot spartan? Highly addictive and very engrossing, Touch of Frost is a book that I want to read over and over again. *cursing/ sexual activity*