Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Whisper

Whisper - Phoebe Kitanidis Right from the very first page, I devoured this book till the very end. If one power I would love to have, the ability to hear one thoughts I would want. There are so many elements in this book that really hooked me as the reader and did not let me go.The main character of this book, Joy is a perfectly written character. Things are hidden from her right from the start, so she quickly learns that all she knows are lies. I loved that Joy took matters into her owns hands to find out what is really happening. She is much stronger than what she gives herself credit for. And she is selfless. Even when hearing such bad thoughts, she did more for others than herself.I also enjoyed the progression of her powers. I really love how Ms. Kitanidis, showed the reader her powers grow. The reader is taken back by the immense power that Joy carriers within herself. When her full power is finally out, I like how the reader is too bombarded with thoughts everywhere. Ms. Kitanidis, really made the reader feel the story as well as the feeling of being in it. The love interest is also great! I am really happy that Joy found someone to confine in. With all those thoughts flowing through her mind, its great to have her find some peace.This book blew me away, that I need more! I can't wait to see what Ms. Kitanidis writes next. The characters, plot line, all elements in the book really made for a fast entertaining read. What to really get into someone's head? Then read this book!