Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) - Susan Ee What happen when I fall in love with a book? I can't stop thinking about it. I want to tell everyone about this amazing book! And most of all, I want to read it over and over again! Need I say more. This books rocked! I love what Ms. Ee created here. She gave the reader one heck of a plot. The plot is WOW!!. I mean so great that I can't even begin to express my emotions. From the very first page you fall into a world that has been ravaged, people trying to survive an apocalypse nobody saw coming. The emotions that each characters express are so strong and unique. I adored that each character stood out on their own. It was like they each had their own voice and screaming to be heard!You know what I love the most about this book? The lovers dance of dancing around each other but so many other things are going around that you can't say nothing. I wanted to badly just to say," KISS HER! KISS HER!" It was so much fun to read about two characters from two different side watching them fall in love. It always amazes me how tragic accident can bring two people together. To watch them fight, bicker, laugh and joke, brought many smiles on my face.This book makes me smile so large! Even now as I write this review my heart is pounding with excitement. Let me tell you that this is not another fallen angel book. It is nothing like that. Believe when I say this book will take your breath away!*cursing*