Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

MILA 2.0

MILA 2.0 - What does it mean to be human? As I read this book and began to explore the world that Ms. Driza created, I can't help but think about this question. So many morals and rights broken, only to discover that the truth is hard to bear.What I really enjoyed about the story is the self discovery that Mila has. Many lost secrets all of the sudden coming back to haunt Mila. Learning what she truly is and going on the run set my heart in motion. I ran along side with her, feeling the betrayal, the sting of envy that she is not who she thought she was. She is a fraud and everything around her is a lie. As you can see, there is an emotional roller coaster to go along with the book. If you're anything like me, and eat emotion up, then you'll love this story.I'm very interested in seeing where the love interest will go. After all Mila, is well not exactly human and there could be some complications if you get my drift. Still, the friendship is something that gave Mila peace and some security. At least that part of her life is well...real.The ending of the book is not quite a cliff hanger but not the end either. Instead, it gives you the feeling of, "things has just begun." Mila is searching for the real truth of her life and you just know that things will get crazy in the next book.MILA 2.0 is great start to an action pack fantasy. It brings real emotion to the table along with a plot that moves quickly. MILA 2.0 is awesome.