Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Alchemy of Forever: An Incarnation Novel

The Alchemy of Forever: An Incarnation Novel - Avery Williams A very quick and exciting read, this book I enjoyed. It was very easy to get into that I sort of forgot where I was at cause I was so consumed with this amazing story.What I liked most about this book is the great plot. Lately the plots of the books I have been reading have be intriguing me so much. I loved a good plot that is not only paced right, but fulfilling with each page turn. Sera , the main character, takes the reader on an adventure of lives that she held. I love that Sera see everything black and white. There are no gray ares for her. She is truthful in what she wants. She doesn't want to harm others but just be herself. Sera is really unique when it comes to characters. Ms. Williams wrote this characters with great dimension. Right from the start, I knew where Sear stood.The love interest in this book took turns where I didn't think it would. Still, it was good. I love how well the love formed in the story. It wasn't fast but so enjoyable to read. To see how the character is different from what other people know her as is good. I love seeing things from every point of view. Ms. Williams did a fantastic job in capturing the essence of her characters and letting them flow freely in her writing. The Alchemy Of Forever weaves a beautiful tale of love and magic. Readers will enjoy the new take of alchemy and it's magical forms. If anything, The Alchemy Of Forever is a thrilling enchantment story that can reign anyone in.