Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Goddess Inheritance

The Goddess Inheritance - Aimee Carter This book is so FREAKING AWESOME!The best part about this book is the plot. From the very first page, the reader dives right back in the world of Kate, plunging deep into crazy twists and turns. Not even half way through the book and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Things kept happening and I kept reading and it just wouldn't stop!Now the love interest didn't quite move like I expected it too. Yeah, they loved each other and made some sacrifices it still didn't live up to my expectations. I really enjoyed watching Kate grow and become stronger with each chapter. Henry loves for Kate is as always enduring.The ending of the book is the biggest grip for me. You see, there is so much going on in the story the ending ended too easily. It felt like Kate went through so much for it just to "stop." Get what I am sayin' ? Still, the book had a HEA which you know I love.I'm going to stop right here before I say too much. Just know that this book is awesome. It's bring many new elements to the table with lots of drama.The Goddess Inheritance is a great story that is extravagant yet entertaining. It holds the reader to their chair unable to move with the amplified drama. A great ending to an awesome series, The Goddess Inheritance is satisfying.