Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Boundless

Boundless - Cynthia Hand I’m so glad that I had a chance to read this book. Finally after a long awaited time, I have finished Boundless. And it was AWESOME!1. Plot. The plot moved just at the right place, allowing the reader to be taken away by the writing and the plot. Each chapter, the author did an amazing job weaving in unexpected twists and turns.2. Mystery. This book carried a great amount of mystery that kept you firmly in the book. Your mind had not time to wonder cause all you wanted to know is to find every single missing piece and put it together.3. Love. All I can say is, if she unconsciously found her home over and over again, how can he not be hers? I loved their interaction very much and adored how hard they fought for each other.4. Utlimate battle. Their is a build up to a great battle at the end. Once I reached this part, my heart hammered in my chest. I gasp. My hands clenched the book as my eyes raced toward the end. Hoping and wanting things to turn out okay.5. BEST. ENDING. EVER. Yup. It is. After the battle is won, I’m happy to report that ending is very satisfying. It left me with a huge smile on my face.I’m so happy with this series. It has totally blown me away from the first book till the last. Capturing the best moments with a moving plot and awesome characters, this story rocks. Unlocking secrets with an great ending, Boundless is awesome.