Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Blood Will Tell (Warriors of Ankh, #1)

Blood Will Tell - Samantha Young There is a very funny story as to why I bought this book. I was on my phone with my blogger friend, Trini from A Book Lovers Review along with Damaris from Good Choice Reading, were trying to get me to buy a book they recommended. Trini yelled," NO Savannah! Buy Slammed, you'll love it." And then Dee was like," NO! Buy Blood Will Tell." Because these wonderful ladies crack me up, I gave in and bought both. In the end, Dee won and I decided to read Blood Will Tell first. FYI: I made Trini sad. LOL!Onward with the review, my verdict. Holy freaking crap! Why hadn't I read this book sooner. And thank you Dee for yelling at me to read it first! Geez, I zoomed through this book. It was raw, dark, gritty and dangerously addicting. At the end, I sat there amazed, then quickly got back on to phone to report my status to Dee. She squealed with delight. And suffice to say Ms. Young gained a new fan! For one thing, I like a dark plot. Mixed in with what is right and what is wrong, you always have a choice. Just liked Eden.She knew who she wanted to be, it was up to her to get there. But with so many voices and people telling you who you are and who to be, how do you know who to trust and what do to. Take it from me when I say, HELL TO THE YEAH, this book ROCKED!The love interest is right on target as well as forbidden. Forbidded love, don't you just love it. You can't be together, yet you steals moments just to gaze into each other eyes. Not to mention, prophecies in the wake, your time is ticking. I loved this love. I can't wait to read the next book and to see where it goes.Blood Will Tell is an amazing story. Raw and out of the box, the energy flowing from the story accelerated the reader into a world of war and death. A well-crafted dark story that leaves the reader utterly speechless, Blood Will Tell knocks you off your feet!