Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Hereafter

Hereafter - Now this is one book that totally blew me off my feet! The plot! OMG!, the plot. It had me hooked from the very first page! I like that this book has very unique idea. The way it was played out was good. I enjoyed learning and going along with the characters as they discovered the past that they have forgotten.The characters in this book I loved. I like how the main character was lost. It made the story much more juicier cause you, as the reader, get to experience everything as the first just like her. Amelia is so strong and different. I even enjoyed her willingness to finds things out. After sitting out for a while, she wanted answers!!The love interest in the book is what makes this book rock. It like a love that is forbidden and somewhat impossible. I like how well they connected with each other from the first time that they meant. It seemed as though they had a long history with each other. You knew they were meant to be together. The obstacles they went through were the same as any other couple but still a little much harder. I can only hope that they can have a future together.Hereafter is a great, haunting book with a love that is forbidden and worth fighting for. Her plot twists were amazing as well as the details going into the book. The places, feelings, and characters you can all feel and see in your head. This is one book you don't want to miss reading!