Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy, #1)

Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy, #1) - Nicole  Williams Awhile back, I was cruising Amazon looking for a great book. I went down to my recommended titles and there was Eternal Eden for .99 cents. I figure why not, bought and began reading. I was not prepared to read only half way through the book, set it down , go back on Amazon and buy the rest of the series....What got hooked about this book is the great plot. I fell for the mystery of the guy, the horrible past of the girl and the search for something more. I wanted to follow William and know what he is hiding. Like Bryn, I was intrigued from the start and could not stop till I got answers. The author created great plot twists and turns that kept the reader hooked to every page.The love interest is what I expected. A forbidden love, a new whole, and new rules to follow. As you can imagine, everything and everyone is against them from the start. This only urge me to reader faster and to root for them harder. I knew their love was not going to go down without a fight. And you know what? I was right.Eternal Eden is a great start to an awesome series. It's brings great world building that with a mere touch of the pages, you fall deep into the story. The visionary of the plot and characters leaves the reader inspired and excited to see what is going to happen next. Eternal Eden is an amazing yet unique concept that you don't want to miss.