Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

On the Bright Side

On the Bright Side - S.R. Johannes This is a type of book that makes me laugh and cry. A teenage girl getting into all kinds of trouble but also learning things about life. What I loved most about this book is the plot and growth of the character. I love reading a book where the reader see the characters struggling with change but also learns something entirely new. Cause that is what life is about. Learning and growing. The plot of the book is a typical plot though it fills the reader with great joy. I adored seeing Gabby run into trouble, find a way to get out of trouble, etc. I laughed many times at the chaos this little girl made. I can tell she is going to bring a great change to whatever she is meant to do.There wasn't really a real love interest going on. I enjoyed watching Gabby learn more about her friends. Some things she didn't understand, in the end Gabby learned to see thing through their eyes, bringing more contentment in her life. I could do nothing in the end but smile.On The Bright Side is a modest charming book that you can resist to read. Every part of the book is plays an important role to the next part. Living the afterlife never felt so sweet.